Boxycharm July 2016 Full Spoilers

Hello everyone! I thought I would jump on here quickly and share with you the FULL SPOILERS for the July Boxycharm shared by LauraLee88 on snapchat! If you don't know who she is, I'll link here youtube channel here for you to check her out. She's a super sweet and funny youtuber that I love to watch!


The first product has been spoiled already and is a Ofra Cosmetics Z palette filled with six eyeshadow singles worth $59.


PYT Argan Oil Treatment is another product in the box and is worth $30.


The next product is a Mally Beauty Eyeliner in Ice Blue worth $18. I have a couple of Mally Beauty eyeliners from a set I purchased at Christmas and I absolutely love the formula! It glides smoothly without tugging or pulling at your eye. 


Next up is a Noyah Lip Gloss in the shade Malbec. This is worth $16.


Below is the Noyah Lip gloss and the Mally Eyeliner swatched!


This box is worth a total of $123 from the full price value of the items! This box seems like a really great value! Will you be getting this? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.