Walgreens Haul May/June 2015

I found some great products recently at Walgreens and though I would share!



These Wet n Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliners are part of the Limited Edition Spring Collection and I absolutely love them! They are super pigmented and last for quite a while! My favorite way to wear them is the layer them on like a normal eyeliner and then take a liquid black liner as close to the lash line as possible. I find this not only helps the color to pop but, also helps to make your lashes look fuller!




For a $3 pack of brow products, these actually perform really well! The Wet n Wild Brow Pencil pulls a little red on me but, can be toned done with a proper brow powder (like the Elf Brow kit). For a really inexpensive product, I love it. The pencil lends more on the creamy side but, can be easily controlled with a light hand. The brow wax pencil hold pretty well but, I prefer the wax in the Elf Brow kit. Not bad for $3 though!



The Wet n Wild illumi-naughty Concealer might be my new favorite for under the eyes. Although, I am not the biggest fan of brush tip products, I can overlook that for this concealer. I love the color and consistency. It is a creamier concealer but, will last all day when set with a powder. One draw back to this concealer is the limited shade range of only two shades that fit only light to light-medium skin tones. If you can find a shade to work with you, I highly recommend it! It is a slightly cheaer alternative (at $5 a pop) to the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer.


The Wet n Wild Matte Lip Colour is a gorgeous lip color but, has a very patchy and not well pigmented formula. Plus, it is drying on the lips. Would not recommend unless you exfoliate like a mother trucker and apply a ton of lip balm.



The Wet n Wild Megaslick lip balms, however, are great for the summer months. They last between 3 to 6 hours before reapplication and are just an effortless lip color. Once applied, not much thought is needed to worry about how they look as I found they wear off pretty evenly and leave a slight stain behind. I found a 2 pack for $3 at Walgreens!



Well, that's it! I hope you enjoyed this little haul. Let me know some of your favorite Wet n Wild products below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.