Ulta Black Friday Haul 2014

So +ULTA Beauty  had some incredible deals on Black Friday I just had to take advantage of. I probably picked up way too much but, since I have had time to use most of my purchases, I am incredibly happy with everything I got! Warning: this is A LOT of makeup! You have been warned! Here is everything:
I told you! The Organix Shampoo and Conditioner in Acai Berry Avocado is my go to shampoo and conditioner! I love that it smells great and help combat frizz, dryness and damaging effects. This was BOGO free which RARELY ever happens anywhere so I picked up two sets because I will definitely use these up!


Ulta had five for $5 deals with a mix of different items. The Ulta Matte Lip Crayons in Hazy Pink and Raspberry Rose feels moisturizing when put and has great pigmentation. However, without a lip balm underneath, it is really drying on the center parts of the lips. With a lip balm underneath the feel great. They last about 5 hours and definitely need reapplication after eating or drinking but, for only $1 each, they aren't too shabby (especially the original price is $8).

Some of the cute little five for $5 deals included this item! I figured this Chi Silk Infusion would be an awesome stocking stuffer for someone who travels frequently! This product is a cult favorite and it really is just great for your hair to make it soft, silky and shiny. (Value: $2.13)
Montagne Jennesse is a fantastic skincare brand when it comes to mask! They had tons of different types anywhere from stress release to pore unclogging. This green tea peel off is a classic because it is great for pore unclogging and will make your skin feel super soft! This was part of the five for $5 deal too!(Value: $1.99 each)

I couldn't picking up one of the best hair sprays ever made! The Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play was only $6.95 (literally over 60% off). It is just a great hair spray I love to use all the time. The hold is incredible and I don't find it to give my hair that awful crunchy feeling some hair sprays do.

Urban Decays Big Fatty Mascara was only $10 (50% off of $20). I haven't tried it yet but I will update when I do!



This +tarte cosmetics  Gift Set was an great value! I got a full size Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara ($20 regular prive), a full size LiSurgence Lip gloss ($19 regular price) and a faux lash fiber sample ($4 value). When you look at the price of $19 for the total set, you save $1 on buying just one mascara or your paying the full price of the lip gloss while getting the full value of the rest. I already love the mascara because it dries fast, separates well and gives some great volume. The lip gloss is very moisturizing and pigmented. I love the way it feels and it is a great topper to any lipstick! I have not tried the faux lashes yet but, I am eager and will update on later!


+Laura Geller Beauty is a brand I am not familiar with until now! I saw this set and couldn't resist the great value! It comes with a Eye Calligraphy Liner ($20), lipstick ($21), eyeshadow ($24), mascara ($12.5 value) and a primer ($12.5). This is an incredible set to try out Laura Geller set! The eye liner is really easy to use, has a felt tip applicator, great pigmentation, smooth application and a no smudge formula. The lipstick is ultra pigmented (this one in particular is great for that really true red), the formula is moisturized and won't dry your lips, and it applies smoothly. The eyeshadow is a gorgeous champagne shade perfect for everyday looks, highlighting in the inner corner or brow bone and could be used as a soft highlight on the cheeks!



Out of everything I bought, this set was my favorite. +Benefit Cosmetics is known for their fantastic box blushes and this one came at an EXTREME value. This blush in bella bamba is a gorgoues coral shade with gold shimmer that doesn't require a highlight! The blush last all day, has great pigmentation and feels buttery soft to the touch. The lipgloss was a nice compliment to the blush with it also having a coral sheen to it. The lipgloss was sheer and non sticky. Benefit blushes typically cost $28 which is quite a bit and the lip gloss costs $14 so to have this set at $18 and have both products at full size is crazy! Best purchase overall! 

 '

What did you think? Did you pick up anything similar? I would love to know your thoughts in the comments below!



2 comments:

  1. What great deals and products you got. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?!? I loved everything I got from them!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.