Sephora Black Friday Haul 2014

I got two presents from Sephora for my birthday courtesy of my sister! These bad boys were both part of the Black Friday $10 deals that Sephora champions every year!
This Tarte Sweet Dreams set came with a deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara, deluxe tarte lipsugence lip gloss and a deluxe 12 hour clay blush in magic. This is not too shabby for $10 bucks. I thought my sister chose well! I have tried the mascara and lip gloss before and I love them (see my ulta haul for more). Here they are below:

The blush was a first time for me and I found it to be very pigmented, soft and easy to apply. This shade in particular gives you are great pink hue that looks very natural.

The packaging is really pretty and holiday-ish!

The lip gloss in pink with gold shimmer.

The Smashbox Legendary Lipstick duo is a set of some great ones. The lipsticks come of more sheer than I would like but, you can build up the pigmentation. There is a glossyness to this finish. The wear of these are pretty normal at about 6 hours and there is a need for reapplication after eating and drinking. I find them to be moisturizing and not drying. The color stays put even after the shine wears off after the first few hours. I think these mini size are just perfect for travel, to put in your backpack for school or to put in your purse!


 The shades are a nude pink and berry red!

What do you think of my present from my sister? Did you pick up anything on Black Friday? How about any recent holiday sets you think are worth sharing? I would love any comments down below!!

2 comments:

  1. These presents are gorgeous! Your sister definitely chose well. I wish we had Sephora in the UK!!

    Great post :)
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are! We pretty lucky to have Sephora over here in the US because of some of the great value sets they'll have!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.