Covergirl LashBlast Volume Mascara Review

I know this Mascara is basically a staple in the Covergirl Collection but, I haven't given it a try (quite late to the party). Here is what it looks like:
Look at this brush! It is quite brilliant how great the brush is made. The rubber bristle are a good spacing to separate your lash and I have not experienced any clumping with this mascara yet! 

The wand I think is a good size to help control your application and keep from messing up or letting it go on to heavy. It is easy to hold and easy to use.

The formula is the best part. I think it is a little on the wetter side for a mascara (which I am okay with). It takes a decent amount of time to dry (about a minute or two). I love that it is buildable. You could achieve an everyday look or a dramatic night out. The mascara overall is very versatile.

Look at that separation and volume! I love how it looks!

Have you tried this mascara? How do you like the look? Sound off in the comments down below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.