Julep Maven Unboxing: November 2014 Welcome Box

I decided to try a new subscription box! I thought I could use some better nail polish than what I have (I own a lot of the nail polish that is just awful). This +Julep Maven Box gets you 2 polishes and a Makeup/Skincare item in your box every month. If you pay attention to their emails at the beginning of the month, then there is a special extra item you can add for free! The Welcome box is free but, you have to pay $2.99 for shipping (which is a steal),
Here is my first box! It is quite amazing! 3 nail polishes and an eyeliner for $2.99! I even got a 50% off coupon for a future order!

This first shade is a beautiful red shade with a silver gleam to it called maria. Perfect for the holidays! When using this nail polish, I found it dried really fast, gave off a great color with only one coat and was really easy to remove.

This shade is an amazing duo chrome! It has a mixture of red and blue notes with a silver shimmer called Ciara! Definitely my favorite product out of the entire box!

 The last nail polish I got is the prettiest soft nude pink with some really pretty silver shimmer in Ava! It is a fantastic color for all year round!
 The Julep Gel Eye Glider in Smokey Taupe is AMAZING! The color comes off as a silver shimmer Mauve. If you have ever used the Mally Evercolor Eyeliner or the Rimmel Gel Liner then you know that this is a great product because it performs just like them! It glides on smoothly, has amazing pigmentation and feels great on your lid! This liner is great to wear on its on our to pair it with a smoky eye look.
For $2.99, this box has an INCREDIBLE value. The box has a total value of $58 (Nail polish: $14 a piece and Gel Eye Glider:$16). The value of a normal maven box is quite similar to this so for $19.99 its quite great since everything is full size. As someone who wishes to rebuild their nail polish arsenal with good quality nail polish, I am going to be incredibly happy with this box!


Do you subscribe to the Julep Maven Program? Are you thinking about it? I would love to hear your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.