Cutex Nail Polish Remover Pads

So I recently received the Goddess VoxBox from influenster for free to test out products and included was a product from Cutex. It was a nail polish remover pad that comes individually. I think these are absolutely for travel when going on extended trips. If you are like me, I love to change my polish very often and these will come in handy on my future vacations.



Below, is a video of me using the nail polish pads. These pads are more so like a rough sponge rather than a cotton ball which, is what I usually use. If it looks like I'm having a hard time, I promise it was because I was trying my best to make sure my phone didn't fall while filming!



These do remove polish well and one remover pad actually removed polish from my entire hand! These can get expensive because a 3 pack at Target is $1.49. But, if you need it on the go, I think it is totally worth!

What are you thoughts? Have you tried these yet? Would love to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.