Colour Pop Cosmetics Haul: New Super Shock Cheek products and more!

Colour Pop is taking the makeup world by storm and for the best reason! They used to carry just eye and lip products but, expanded to cheek products now! All their eye and cheek products are cream based. The lip products come in matching lip liner and lipstick form. Best part about this company is that they hand write a note personalized for each customer. I don't recall of another company that does this so this truly unique practice is what really puts them over the edge. Colour pop is also a US based company that manufactures in the US! Score! Supporting a truly American company is always something I am on board with! So let's see what I think of these products!




I got a mixture of many different products from Colour Pop. A total of 4 super shock eyeshadows, 5 lippie stix and 2 of the super shock cheeks.


Let's go with the newest first. The super shock cheeks are a similar cream formula to the eyeshadow. They seem very intimidating at first because of the pigmentation but, they blend out very nicely. I work as a cashier part time in addition to going to school. I had an 8 hour shift on saturday and decided to test out all the products. I put on mochi (the Barbie pink color) before work. I checked my makeup after my shift end when I got back to my dorm and it DIDN'T budge at all! These are incredibly long wearing (and beautiful). The products come in a satin and matte finish, Birthday Suit, which is on the left, is a satin finish and Mochi, which is on the right is a matte finish. I recently tried on Birthday Suit and I really love it for everyday. It is a nice soft pink and gives your face the picture flush to add color to your complexion. I think, overall, I will definitely repurchase these products and try some of the other colors. I can't wait to see if Colour Pop comes out with bronzers and illuminaters in this same formula!


Mochi (left) and Birthday Suit (right)


The Super Shock eye shadow pots are amazing. If you have ever tried the L'oreal Infallible it is like that but, more creamy and have a wider range of finishes. The colour pop line has matte, mettallic, tie dye and satin finish. I got Meow (left), Sequin (middle left), Hustle (middle right) and So Quiche (right). I LOVE the formula on this. It is so creamy but, once it dries, it's not going anywhere. The pigmentation is on point. The color you see in the pot is the color that goes on your lids. The best part is that a little goes a very long way. I can barely touch the pots with my finger and I will get as much as I need to put on my lid. I can tell these will last quite awhile. The only critique I have is that I am not sure how I am going to store these  (because I will be buying a lot more). If you have any suggestions, please comment below!
L-R: Meow, Sequin, So Quiche and Hustle

Top-Bottom: Hustle, So Quiche, Sequin, Meow
 $5 lipsticks? Count me in! I love this product so much. The pigmentation is astounding. The color you see on the tube is the color that goes on your lips. It applies very smoothly with no patches. The lippie stix also have a smaller shape than that of a traditional lipstick which makes application much easier and there is less of a chance of your lipstick drawing out of the lines. I am incredibly impressed with this formula. My favorite affordable lipstick was the Covergirl brand but, I think this is definitely going to be my favorite by far.




Top-Bottom: Rocket, Cupid, Flawless, Juicy, Frida

Close up of Frida

Botton of Lippie Stix Frida



Close up of Packaging
What do you think of my haul? Have you tried Colour Pop before? Are you thinking about? I personally highly recommend it! What are you waiting for? Comment down below!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some amazing products here! I keep hearing a lot about Colour Pop and I'm desperate to try them - not sure they ship to the UK though :( That 'Hustle' eye shadow looks so nice for a rich berry eye and 'Birthday Suit' definitely looks like my kind of blush!

    Thanks so much for sharing :)
    Charlotte xxx
    www.dobeautywithcharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's too bad. If they ever do ship to the UK you should definitely order from them! They are such a great company!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got some amazing products here! I keep hearing a lot about Colour Pop and I'm desperate to try them - not sure they ship to the UK though :( That 'Hustle' eye shadow looks so nice for a rich berry eye and 'Birthday Suit' definitely looks like my kind of blush!

    Thanks so much for sharing :)
    Charlotte xxx
    www.dobeautywithcharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.