Pacifica Mini Haul

I love any brand that is natural and made in the USA. Pacifica meets both of these standards! They had a 10 off of 25 dollar purchase back in December so I decided to take advantage of the sale and buy products that were on my list for quite some time now!




Yay for cruelty free brands!

The first product to come was a little sample perfume!

A classic vanilla scent is always appreciated. I love that this came with enough product to actual try and get a feel for how it wears. I didn't notice any transformation in scent or any residue on my skin when wearing. Overall, it is a nice, everyday scent.


Holy packaging! I LOVE the box it came in! So chic and shiny. 

Pacifica Lipgloss in Opal

For the lipgloss itself, it is a beautiful color to wear over a lipstick. I, personally, do not think you would really wear this alone because it is not very pigmented. However, it is absolutely gorgeous over any lip color. The iridescent sparkles in the gloss give it this beautiful color that I just love. The picture below does not do it justice at all! I like that I can't feel the glitter because it is so finely milled. I also enjoy how creamy the ligloss feel on the lips. There is not much of a scent to this lipgloss and it has a traditional doe-foot applicator. Overall, I truly enjoy the product.



Very great lipstick. The price is about midway for a brand ($14) but, it is totally worth it. The texture is creamy and moisturizing. I have never felt it dry my lips ever. The lipstick has a decent wearing time of about 4 to 5 hours. Reapplication is necessary after eating or drinking. Th pigmentation is decent and I noticed that it can be built up or sheer out which, gives a lot of nice options for wear time.

Pacifica Lipstick in XOX


This is probably one of my favorite highlighters ever! I love that it is more sheer and less pigmented so you don't look like you wear visited by the sparkle fairy. I love how soft the product feels to the touch but, isn't powder or clings to dry patches. It is pricier than say a drugstore brand ($16 price tag). It is totally worth the little splurge because it gives the softest, most natural glow I have seen. I recommend this highly (even over my Julep).



Picture of the Opal lipgloss below.


Picture of the XOX lipstick.



I told you it was a mini haul! Any thoughts on Pacifica products? I saw that they will be releasing a powdered eyeshadow palette very soon! I am so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.