Julep January 2015 Box

I know this is really late but, here it is anyway!! One of my favorite Julep boxes ever!!

Here is everything I got:



The Plie wand is probably Julep's crown jewel of nail tools. It is made to make nail polish application easy to do. I have used this a couple of times and I have yet to get used to this. I think it is definitely an interesting product to try and I will keep using it but, at the moment it feels awkward. The wand is compatible to all Julep nail polishes and it can be used with others if you use the brush that comes with it.




Card detailing how to use it
I LOVE the Freedom Polymer top coat SO much. It literally makes your nails look and feel like they are a gel manicure. Such a glossy and beautiful finish!
The Oxygen top coat is very nice and standard. It gives a nice shine.
The new Metamorphic Top Coat is so cool and interesting. I love the finish because it makes the polish glittery and reflective but, not at the same time. There is glitter but, it is so finely milled you really can't see it.

 


This is the Julep Gel Glider Pencil Sharpener. I love the shape but, it is hard to store it.




The nail art kit is awesome! I think it is really useful (I just need to get better at doing nail art).


Alicia is a beautiful polish just great for spring!! I love using this on my nails.


The Julep Go Big mascara is for volumizing your lashes. I haven't tried it yet but, I will update when I do.


BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER! I love the concept. It is very soft on the face and it is amazing when taking off makeup. It is takes off makeup like a charm.


Bonus! Julep loves to include little candies in each box. It is a really nice touch!


I LOVE THIS BOX! What did you think of January? Comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.