Boxycharm March 2015 Spoilers

I just subscribed to Boxycharm! I basically subscribed because of the recent sneak peeks! I am very excited for this month! The theme is Lucky Charm. So cute, right??



Sneak Peek #1

Previse's Nutrify Skin Type 1-6 Universal  Tonic claims to "The dual benefit, mattifying hydrator helps scavenge free radicals PLUS acts as a key, light-weight barrier to makeup that may contain parabens, triclosan and other skin irritating ingredients." This sounds like an interesting product to try. I have never used hydrating water before!


Sneak Peek #2

Tarte Lipsurgence Lip tint in Charmed!!! This is probably the item I am most excited about! It literally covers the cost of the box and then some. I have tried the Tarte Lipsurgence and it is amazing! 


The LVX nail laquers will be in "Deco", "Lemondrop" and "Mynt". I would love to get the lemondrop or mynt. They seem like really fun spring colors that I don't already own!


There are still 2 other items that have not been released yet! 

Are you excited for boxycharm this month? Are you subscribed or have you been subscribed? Comment below!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.