CVS Haul May 2015

CVS is having a FANTASTIC DEAL on all of their products!



There is 30% off all CVS brand products and you get a free bag with purchase through 5/18 for card holders (you can get the coupon at the coupon center in CVS).

The Coconut Scrub Beauty Bars smell really good and they made my skin feel quite soft! Very happy with the results.

I haven't tries to pore strips yet so I can't say anything about it. If they are much like the Biore strips, then they should be a nice product. 

The Sunless Glow Self Tanning Lotion is Fantastic. I have been using it for a few days now and I am loving the results. It looks so natural without seeming like I have used a tanning product and there is no orange tint to the skin (pro tip: wash your hands right after use or they will tan faster than other parts of the body).



I love this little guy! I have noticed a difference in the feel of my lips after a few uses. My lips feel moisturized and not dry. I don't even really see a need to exfoliate that often either!


This product also gives a really nice pink tint to your lips!


I think I have found something better than an EOS! This balm last a good long while and makes my lips feel hydrated and soft. I love that it is flat on the top so it is easier to apply. The scent is super fruity and no too strong. All in all, I would say try this instead of an EOS!


The Fit Me Matte + Poreless was BOGO 50% plus I had two $2 off coupons so it came out to super cheap! The foundation is a little too light for me so this will be great in the winter when the sun ceases to exist (lol). That being said. It provides a nice, medium coverage and does reduces the appearance of pores.

I think the powder has a very silky, smooth texture and mattifies the faces very well. Does it help shrink pores? I'm not really sure about that but, it gives a nice finish to the face.



This powder is great for on the go because it has a really nice sized mirror!



Well that's it! What did you think of this haul!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.