Walmart Beauty Box: Spring 2015

I know this is very late but, I felt I should still review it! Here is the Spring 2015 Walmart Beauty Box!

Here is the card that comes with it.



Here are all of the products together!


I love these Simple cleansing facial wipes quite a bit! They are the only makeup removing wipes that do not irritate my eyes after taking off my makeup (and trust me, I have tried quite a few different ones). The value for this is about $1.40 since it is a 7 ct.



Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body wash smells good and this 1.8 oz sample is nice for travel. For me, this size is nice because I will be going to Georgia for a few days in June and I will need some travel sized items to take with me. The value for this sample is around $0.50 compared to the 22 oz full size. 


ThisSchwarzkopf Essence Ultime Omega Repair and Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner is something I haven't tried yet. I believe it is a newer shampoo on the market sold at Walmart. I will probably take this on my trip to Georgia next month and see how I like it. The value for this duo is about $1.75.


This perfumed is rumored to be a actual black liquid perfume and I wish I could see it! In other news, IT SMELLS DELICIOUS! I seriously might buy the full size the next time I am on the hunt for a full size perfume. It is more of a spicy perfume (if you know what I'm talking about) than it is sweet or floral so, it will not be everyone's cup of tea. The value of this sample is $1.50 compared to the full size that costs $18.77/


One nice thing about the beauty box is that it comes with coupons to try the products you received and other products that are sold at Walmart.


All in all, I am really disappointed with the value. It costs $5 for the box and the value was a whopping $5.15. I wish that one of these items was full sized like last time (the Covergirl Gloss was full size in my winter box). The boxes this time seemed a little haphazard too. Last winter, there were two types of boxes that depended on your age group and this time there were several varieties to the boxes. For example, my sister and I are in the same age group yet, she got a full sized Hard Candy All Glossed Up Pencil which costs $5.00 but, I am stuck with a trial sized simple wipes (which were the only items that varied in our boxes) that was worth $1.50/ I would have been much more happy to have gotten a 25ct full sized packet of the Simple Wipes which retail around $5.00. I am going to try for one more season but, if it doesn't improve then, I probably won't resubscribe

What do you think? Did you get the box this time around?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.