What I Got For Christmas 2014: Miscellaneous

This is a lot of miscellaneous items that I got for Christmas that have no particular category. Here they are:


Best Chapstick product I have ever used! I feels really moisturizing and the scent is quite present. I prefer this type compared to my EOS because they take up a lot less space and I can carry it in my pocket if I would like. It's a clear product and applies smoothly. I doesn't feel waxy or uncomfortable.


I really needed hair ties. I loose them so often so this was appreciated. College towns have some uncleanly places so clorox wipes are much appreciated. I love a good loofah sponge and my one for college was wearing down so this was very needed. The car charger is amazing because I cannot tell you how many times my cell battery has been low and I needed a quick charge. I love the color too!  



My family had it right this year! This is an extra battery for your phone to put in your purse or backpack in case of emergency! I love it and it works really well.




This is the new thing and at home spa care. I think it works really well and my feet feel really soft after. The bar on it is rough enough to smooth the skin out put not too rough that it will hurt your foot.




Softest cover ever! My mom got this throw for my dorm room and I love it. It is great to use on those hot nights in Florida when the temp. in my room is 76 (but feels much higher). The color is also great and matches my dorm quite well.



This is the creme de la creme of Christmas presents. I LOVE this scent SOOOOOO much. The Viva La Juicy Noir is probably the best perfume I have ever smelled. It is really sweet yet still sophisticated.



What do you think? What did you get? Comment down below!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.