14 Best of 2014: Beauty


This is late on the game, I know. But, I still wanted to get it out there! Here are the products:


I have tried several eyelash curlers and this one from Tarte ($17) is the best! It has a nice cushion, it never pulls out my lashes or pinches my lid. The product itself looks really pretty. I love the gold and purple packaging so much!

The Real Techniques Buffing Brush (part of the core collection: $18) is my absolute favorite brush ever! It is dense, soft and just works really well. My foundation looks so flawless when I use this brush. 


The year if Bareminerals! I LOVE this Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation ($29) so much! This is probably the best one I have ever tried! You literally need three drops to cover your entire face so this product last an incredibly long time! The best part of this foundation is that it will cover your imperfection but, it still looks like your face underneath.

Bareminerals Mineral Veil ($21) is a fantastic setting powder. It is translucent, finely milled and feels like butter! A little goes a long way with this product too! I love it so much!

Best part for both of these products is that they are on the lower end of the price point for the High End foundation/powder area (Urban Decay Foundation is $39 and Makeup Forever HD Powder is $34 just for reference).


The Benefit Boi-ing concealer ($20) is hands down the best blemish concealer, The cream-to-powder formula covers them exceptionally well without making them look cake-y or unnatural.

The Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer in Sunkissed ($26, mine is a sample size) is probably the best skimmer bronzer I have used. The shimmer is silver and very finely milled so it won't look like a glitter fairy unleashed their powers on your face. I am very fair with pink/yellow undertones so this bronzer is dark enough to show up but, light enough to not make be look like I got a bad fake tan.

The Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain ($20) is beautiful! This has CRAZY pigmentation. I little barely touched it to get that swatch. This is a STAIN. Once that powder hits your cheek, it won't move for anything so you have to be very careful applying it. But, the way it gives your skin a nice glow, it is worth the stressful application.

Benefit's Watt's Up ($30) is a great product. I received this sample for my birthday from Sephora and I have to say this is the perfect size for highlighting the bridge of the nose. The formula is creamy and gives off the perfect pearly glow! I love it so much! I don't think I will ever buy the full size because it looks so intimidating. This sample size is literally perfect and I wish they sold this individually like this!


Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara ($20) is a great night out mascara. It is very black and makes you look like you have incredibly full lashes. The Formula is wet and takes a few seconds to dry but, the pay out is worth it.

Mally Beauty Starlight Eyeliner in Midnight Affair ($15) is the best eyeliner ever. It is opaque, creamy, and doesn't tug at your eyelid. It will set on your eyelid and won't move much after application. I love Mally's formula more than literally any other brand I have tried (and I've tried a lot).



Makeup Forever Rouge  ($20)is probably the best lipstick I have ever tried. The first time I put it on, I fell in love with the ultra creamy, satin finish. I have never experienced drying on my lips and I love the color very much. Reapplication is necessary after 4/5 hours or after eating.

Lorac Lips With Benefits ($18) is a gorgeous formulation. It is quite opaque for a gloss and feels moisturizing. The packaging is the best part of these lip glosses. The tiger strips are much different than any other gloss and it looks incredibly chic.

Smashbox Wondervision Lip glosses are very creamy (not available anymore). I love the opacity because I wear these by themselves quite often. These are extremely glosses and don't dry out your lips. I haven't tried their lip glosses on the regular line but, they are probably great too.


Lorac Pro Palette. Enough said. This is by far the best eye shadow palette out there. The shade selection is so well though out. The looks you can create are endless. I can get everyday shades and change them to a night look easily. I love that there is a row of mattes and shimmers because for some events like internship interviews and research, super glittery shades are not needed. These shadows are incredibly pigmented and super buttery soft.


The nude shade is my absolute favorite and I am so scared to use it anymore because I have hit some major pan.


Top row:


Bottom row:


What are your favorite products? Anything I should try? Comment down below!

Disclaimer: None of these links are Affliate links. I linked to the places either where I bought the products or where you can find the products. I purchased everything on my own. I have never accepted money for a review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.