Hautelook Haul: Lorac Cosmetics


If you have never heard of Hautelook, it will soon become your favorite way to shop! This is basically a huge sale on some of the best brands in the cosmetics world. The have had Lorac, Stila, BH Cosmetics, Butter London, Eyeko London, Tarina Tarantino and so many more! The sales typically start 8:00 a.m. Pacific time and last about 4 days. The products typically are at some incredibly deep discounts. One thing I will mention is that shipping takes FOREVER. It took almost 4 weeks for me to receive these products. However, the products are shipped from Canada so going through customs, especially with makeup products will take awhile. Other than that, Hautelook is still a really awesome place to save money on makeup, skincare, clothing, shoes, bags and so much more! Here is what I bought from the Lorac sale (FYI:it's pronunced Low-rock. Never go to Sephora and say Lor-rack because they will look at you funny):


The first two products were not part of a set. The Lip with Benefits in Josh is surprisingly opaque. Most of Lorac's Lip with Benefits are a little sheer and have some form of sparkle in it but, this one did not which made me really happy. I am not a big fan of glitter lipglosses because the typically feel gritty if they aren't finely milled. If your like me, you should definitely give this a shot! I got this one for $4.00 and it is originally $18 (loraccosmetics.com has them for $10 right now). The next product is the Lorac Pro Metallic Cream Eyeliner in Black Ruby. This eyeliner is really pigmented and incredibly creamy. It is super easy to take out too much product so a light hand is needed. I love this rust/copper color because the light reflects of it beautifully and it applies quite smoothly. The picture doesn't do it justice at all. I got this for $4.00 and the original price is $19 (loraccosmetics.com has this on sale for $8 too). Some great savings that are even better than the prices on Lorac's website!




The summerGlo palette is something that I have been longing for quite some time now. I love the purple, blue and teal as some great pops of color. This palette is very sleep and thin and offers a wide range of shades to create some amazing looks with. The pigmentation is decent (I wouldn't go as far to say it is as the Lorac Pro pigmentation) and the shades are easy to use and blend out well. A primer is necessary to make these last all day but, that's typical of a powdered shadow. I got this palette for $10 (on sale for $18 on Lorac's site) and it was $24 when it first came out. Some great savings if I do say so myself!


The Mint Edition Collection is BEAUTIFUL. The collection comes with a pretty cosmetic bag that looks and feels more like a night on the town bag. It has the metal mesh covering with a mint green colored lining. The bag would be pretty nice to stick in your purse and fill with a compact, lip gloss and some other products you may need.


Look at that palette! There are 6 eye shadow shades, a blush and a full size Lip with Benefits!! I love every single color in here. The pigmentation is much more on par with the Lorac Pro palette and the shades feel buttery soft. They blend exceptionally well and the colors create some great looks. I love that it is an everyday sort of palette and it would be easy to transform a look from day to night with the smokey plum shade. This palette is literally small enough to travel with and would be easy to do so since it has a blush. The blush is a coral-pink color with micro gold shimmers. The lip with benefits is a gorgeous pink shade that has some finely milled gold shimmer in it. Even though it has glitter in it, it still feels just like the other shade with out glitter. This was $12 on Hautelook when it originally was $36!! I mean that is literally 67% off ($15 on Lorac's website). 


The Oil-free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup is a pretty great setting powder, The shade matches me quite well so it was hard to build up a swatch. I love how soft this feels. When you apply it to the skin, it doesn't look cake-y and it does not cling to dry patches or oily spots. I think it is a great product to travel with because it comes is a nice, sturdy compact with a mirror and a sponge (which I don't use, I apply with a powder brush).


If you would like to sign up for Hautelook, here is a link to do so: http://www.hautelook.com/short/3XBiX 
What do you think of them? Are you going to look into it? Comment down below!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.