Ipsy January 2015 What I'm Getting in My Ipsy Bag

I'm always looking for a good moisturizer but, this one is quite pricey. $40 gets you 1.7 oz of product. My current moisturizer only cost like $10 bucks. It looks like the sample has 0.5 oz of product so it should last me quite some time. Even if it is life changing, $40 is a lot to spend on something that will last you only three months or so.
The Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm is also a little expensive for my taste. I recently got the Chapstick Total Hydration 3 in 1 lip care and I love it! At $3 a pop it is more reasonable to buy than a $12 lip balm. I think it will be nice to have but, I don't see myself buying it.

I got the Pacifica Beauty Coconut Eye Shadow in Ethereal (the lighter of the two shades). I recently hit major pan on the shade nude in my Lorac Pro, which is the perfect everyday shimmer, highlight shade. I'm hoping this one with replace it. There is no price for this as it still is not sold individually on the website but I am guessing they would be around $5 to $7.


I am glad this nail polish is blue. I have received two other nail polishes in my Ipsy bag and theu were both a dark, cherry red. I want variety in my Ipsy bag so I'm happy to see this other shade. I personally love my Julep polishes so it might be hard for this brand to really wow me but, you never know. At $6 a piece, it is a pretty mid range price.

I'm really excited about this curler. I own a Tarte curler and I honestly can't find anything that even comes close. This Swissco curler is $5. That is less that 1/3 of the Tarte ($17). If this impresses me. I just might have to buy regularly. 

Electroplated Eyelash Curler in PVC Box from Swissco

Well that's it for the Sneak Peeks this month! I have to say that I am quite excited for my bag. I like that I am receiving some different products than I normally do. I think Ipsy needs to start offering more affordable brands though because, even if the products are amazing, not many can afford or want to afford $40 for a moisturizer.

What do you think of Ipsy this month? Are you excited to get a bag? Are you thinking of subscribing? Comment down below!

Other Sneak Peeks

0: http://girlversuscollege.blogspot.com/2014/12/ipsy-january-2014-sneak-peek.html

1: http://girlversuscollege.blogspot.com/2015/01/january-2015-ipsy-sneak-peek-1.html

2: http://girlversuscollege.blogspot.com/2015/01/ipsy-january-2015-sneak-peek-2.html

3: http://girlversuscollege.blogspot.com/2015/01/ipsy-january-2015-sneak-peek-3.html

4: http://girlversuscollege.blogspot.com/2015/01/ipsy-january-sneak-peek-4.html



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.