Ulta Beauty Haul

I went to Ulta back in the December with two products in mind eyeliner and facial masks. As you can see, I did get what I intended but, I also got a few extras. Opps! Here is my haul in one pictures:

If you have never tried these masks before, they are absolutely amazing!! They have many different types of products including for dry skin, oily skin and acne prone skin. Below I have the Mint & Lemon and Chocolate & Strawberry masks. The Mint & Lemon mask is for acne prone skin and I have used this about 2 times a week for about 3 weeks now and have noticed a clear differences in the smoothness, feel and look of my skin. I wear makeup basically everyday so products like these really help keep my skin in check. The Chocolate & Strawberry is great for those days when my skin feels a little dry because it moisturizes and tones (which is rare since I have oily skin). I don't use this one as much but, it would be perfect for someone with dry skin.


Ulta had a 5 for $10 stocking stuffers table and I couldn't resist. The nail art was probably the one I was most excited for! I have never used nail studs before so it will be interesting to test it out. The Reed Diffuser smelled like cough syrup so I wasn't too happy about it but I'll let it diffuse out till it is done. That kabuki brush is deceiving. You're probably thinking "wow that must be a crappy brush". Yes it's blue, yes it's synthetic, yes it looks like it's made for my 5 year old cousin but, it is the best $2 brush you could probably ever buy. It has a decent density to it and the brush is extremely soft. I'm talking Real Techniques soft (if you have tried them, it feels like the buffing brush in the core collection). I am very happy with this brush and I think I'll try and seek this out next year.


A makeup travel brush set is something I have looked for quite some time now. This comes with a powder, eye shadow, liner and angled liner brush. The sleek metal container is comes in is soooooo pretty and matches my purse really well! I love it!


This Ulta trio is actually really great! I think Ulta may have reformulated their eye shadows because I have noticed a better quality altogether of their eye shadows. These have a decent pigmentation, very little fallout and are easy to blend. The purple/taupe shade in the middle is absolutely stunning and my favorite of the three. It is a shade you could wear by itself. These do need primers to stay all day but, it is worth it. The trio is all shimmers so if that is not something you like then this trio is not for you. 


Mally Beauty Eyeliners are spectacular! This includes 5 shades: black, brown, plum, green and an almond. The pigmentation is beautiful and one swipe is all you need to achieve it. To me, these are literally butter in a pencil form because I have never found them to tug at my eyelids or cause irritation to my lid. This set was originally $40 but I was able to snag it for $28. Considering they are $15 a piece, that's not a bad deal at all!


Napoleon Perdis is a brand Ulta recently put at 75% off because I believe they are getting rid of the line at their stores. I picked up a lipstick for $6.75 and I like it a lot. It is not my favorite lipstick ever but, it has decent pigmentation and isn't drying. This has a frosted look to it which I kinda am not the biggest fan of. I like matte, semi-matte or shiny finishes. 


What do you think of these products? Have you picked up any items recently? Let me know in the comments below!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.