What I Got For Christmas 2014: Fashion & Jewelry

I got a lot of Jewelry this Christmas and it was awesome! Here is what I got:


I like this green/teal/blue statement necklace. It feels like beachy/oceany to me.


This necklace is one of my favorites because it is hand-blown glass. I like the colors because it can go with just about anything.


This one has an aztec vibe to me that I love. I love the pink/light pink combination because it makes the piece feel feminine in contrast to it's geometric shapes.


This is probably the least "matchy" jewelry piece in my entire collection. I love that the flowers are different but, the colors and gemstones tie them together. I will definitely have to get used to wearing this but, it is growing on me!


This necklace is just me! It's simple and has my favorite color teal in it. In real life, it looks much more green but, I couldn't get it to show up on camera.


This long pink chain is beautiful! I think this could go with many different outfits because it is so simple and sleek.


I LOVE this earrings. Pearls are one of my favorite things to wear and I find this go well with a lot of the clothes I own. Definitely a great present.


This go with the teal, teardrop necklace above. It is much more green in real life, but, my camera was doing some really weird things so it looks really blue.


These earrings are great. I love the turquoise, gold mixture. I think these earrings are best to wear by themselves than with a necklace because they are statements enough.


These are so great! They're simple but great! I love the color and I have a ton of blue clothes to go with these.


I really don't own a lot of braclets (maybe 1 or 2) so this was a nice addition to my jewelry. I have really small wrists so it is hard for me to find "one size fits all" bracelets that actually fit. Luckily this one did!


Adjustable bracelets are my best friend so I was happy to see this one under the tree! The brown leather look and gold studs adds edge to any outfit I might make. 


I am growing up and with age comes internships and jobs. During the summer, I will be interning for an biomedical engineering firm so I need professional attire. A classic black blazer is always a necessity.


I like this top very much because I don't have to worry about accessories too much because the top already has a great print!


This shirt is great for work or on the weekend. I love wearing it with jeans and flats!


A classic pencil skirt will be great for any work outfit! I love it so much with the blazer that I got!


What did you get for Christmas? Any fun or interesting gifts? Comment down below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.