Walgreens Haul May 2015

It's a drugstore beauty haul! Walgreens is one of my favorite places to go for really cheap, yet incredibly well performing products!!


I picked up a Wet n Wild Balm Stain in Lady and the Vamp (super cute name right?), a Jordana Fabuliner in Black, a Jordana 12 hour made to last liquid eyeliner pencil in Aqua Stone and some Soft Lips Mint lip Balm.



For 69 cents, the Aqua Stone eyeliner is a STEAL. It has a very nice gel pencil consistency to it and it takes little to no effort to apply. I love using it on the waterline for that little pop of color. It stays around 8 hours before you notices any color fading away which, is very decent!

THAT FABULINER THOUGH! So in love with it and it is only $4 dollars, FOUR DOLLARS. It is a very black liner and it is HARD to smudge or wipe it away without makeup remover! I think I will be repurchasing this for quite some time unless I find an even better one for cheaper (which I doubt I will).


The Wet n Wild Balm stain is a really nice jumbo pencil! You can wear it sheer (top in the picture below) or build in up with color). This berry color is gorgeous for a night out and the lip pencil feels sooooo moisturizing! I love it! Right now, I think, Walgreens has $1 off all Wet n Wild Products which made this only $2,99! Not bad at all!



I really only had this product on my hand for a swatch for like 5 minutes but, there really wasn't too much off a stain. I have worn it a few times and it leaves a nice, soft berry color on the lips (more so the color of the sheer swatch above).


YAAASSS! I love Frozen (and yes, I am in college) so when I saw these 50% OFF, I had to grab them! The lip gloss was $1.50, the eyeshadow/eyeliner smudge pot was $2.50 and the palette was $6.50. That was a steal because it costed less than the palette was at original retail price ($13). 


The lipgloss is quite sheer but, still a nice coral color for the summer. I didn't notice any stickiness but, there is definitely a very short wear time on this (I honestly didn't expect much anyway). 

The eyeshadow/eyeliner smudge pot was disappointing because I expected it to act like an actual elf smudge pot (which are amazing by the way) but, it didn't. There isn't that much pigmentation to this color so don't expect this to work as a one color eye look or even as an eyeliner for this. I think the best way is as an inner corner highlight or a brow highlight. I might even try this as a face highlight since it is a cream product.


SOOOOOO PRETTY! I'm a sucker for packaging and this totally got me! I love the highlight and the range of colors are super fun (they are even named after the characters in Frozen). One thing I did find lacking for this product was that EVERYTHING was sparkly. I wish they would have balanced it out with a matte brown or a matte cream shade but, it is frozen and ice is supposed to sparkle so I guess it's okay (hahaha). For the eyeshadow quality, it is pretty darn great. The texture is very soft and the pigmentation is pretty decent. The highlight is GORGEOUS and gives the prettiest golden, shimmery sheen (plus the design is beautiful).


It comes with two looks to get that Elsa "glow".



If you don't like shimmery or frosty shadows, then this palette is not for you. But, if you do, it is a nice range of shades!


The eyeliners kinda suck (sorry elf). The aren't to soft and they tug at the eyelids. The gloss is VERY pigmented. The color is just absolutely gorgeous and this looks almost like a glossy liquid lipstick. It is not sticky at all and it feels kinda moisturizing.


What do you think of this haul? Are you going to go check at Walgreens for some nice clearance finds?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.