E.l.f Haul 2014 Part 1:Eyes

I finally got my gorgeous +e.l.f. Cosmetics box from the 50% off site wide sale! Yay! I'm gonna warn you now, I went a little crazy (or super crazy) and got over 32 products. To save my lovely readers from enduring a giant post, I will split this haul into three separate post starting with eyes (and you guessed it, next is face and finally lips). I am SO excited, are you? Here is the box that came in the mail: 

So cute isn't it? I love that little card on top! I was pretty worried about damaged products because even some of the best beauty youtubers and bloggers have received damaged makeup but, I am happy to report that I did not! The shipping itself was incredibly quick. The product was shipped on 10/22 and I received it on 10/25! It was much quicker than the 5-7 days that the website says is the usual amount. Now onward to reviews!

The E.l.f Eyelid Primer should be a staple in your makeup. It is only $1.00 and is literally the best eyeshadow primer ever. It keeps my shadows in place even in the awful Florida heat and humidity. I can wake up and do my makeup at 8:00 a.m. and it will still look exactly the same after I come back from my evening class at 8:45 p.m. I have tried Lorac's and Urban Decay's eyeshadow and it is just as good at theirs. So, why spend $20 on an eyelid primer when you can spend $1. Just go get it already!



The E.l.f Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear mascara was a product that was just experimental for me. I have never tried any type of clear lash mascara or brow gel and thought it would be interesting to see what it does. I feel like it is a pretty cool product! For my eyelashes, it enhances them slightly without saying "yup, I have mascara on". It looks really natural and is nice for a day when I just want to give my eyes a break. I think the brush is pretty standard for a mascara not bad, not super fantastic but, it gets the job done. The brow gel was weird for me. It did keep my brows in place but, it was super easy to apply to much product. To use this, I would definitely need to look at the brush to see if their is too much product on one side. One complaint I have about the packaging is that it would be super easy to mix up the brow gel and clear mascara if you weren't paying attention. For only $1.00, it is still worth it to try it out for yourself.

The E.l.f Natural and Dramatic Lash Kits are really good quality for only $1.00. I tried these out because I have never used false lashes before and they were great. The lashes still look real even though their still a lot longer than my own. They held up throughout the day very well. One complaint from me would be that the lash glue got a little messy and stringy for me. Other than that, you really should go buy some! They're a great value!

Holy mother of smudge pots! THESE ARE THE BOMB DOT COM! The E.l.f Smudge Pots are by far my most favorite product I purchased from them. They are some creamy and incredibly pigmented. The smudge pots do not need any primer at all and are easy to apply with your finger or a brush. Many beauty bloggers say they are similar to Maybelline Color Tattoos, in my opinion, they are MUCH better. I have had Color Tattoos crease on me before but, these bad boys stay in place all day and night. From left to right, the colors are: Back to Basics, Cruisin' Chic, Brownie Points and Poppin Party. The next 50% off sale, my little behind is going on the website and ordering the rest of the line. Seriously, I have never been so impressed by any E.l.f product than this one. It's a home run for me!


Comment down below if you have tried any of these products? Are their any must have eye products from E.l.f. that I didn't order! +1 this post if you liked this and Join the community up at the top left of the page! Of course, check back soon to see my Part 2 and Part 3 of the E.l.f. 50% haul! Thanks for reading!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.