Ulta Haul November 2014

Recently Ulta released a 20% off your entire purchase including the prestige brands of cosmetics. I decided it was a great time for me to buy some products I have always wanted to try. Here is what I decided to pick up:
This is a mini haul of only three products (but, three amazing products). I picked up Urban Decay's Vice 3 Palette and 24/7 Concealer Pencil and, Benefits's Porefect Couple (Porefessional and Total Moisture Facial Cream).

The Benefit Porefect Couple ($32.00) was a necessity. I ran out of my Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Primer and decided to try a high end brand. I have seen sooooooooooooo many bloggers and youtubers rave about the product and thought I would see if it was worth the hype. Oh yes it is, I have never seen my pores so small! It made my face feel incredibly soft and it made my makeup last. I am sold and I doubt I will ever buy a different primer. I would personally get the combo pack at Ulta because for a $1.00 more, you get a moisturizer sample or a concealer sample (the concealer sample combo was not at my Ulta). I don't know how well you can see this picture but, my pores are basically non existent and my fine lines were smoothed over.
The total moisturizer sample is amazing. My pores aren't clog after using it. The cream is very soft and makes my skin feel super soft and hydrated. I have a simple moisturizer that I am in love with too and I feel like even though the Benefit one is great, I can't justify the $42.00 price tag for a full size when I only spend $10.00 for the Simple moisturizer. \
The Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil ($19.00) is an amazing concealer. I was hesitant about a stick concealer because they typically super dry and hard to apply but, that is not this concealer. Holy Moses is this creamy. Seriously though, this could be in a jar form because it is that creamy.The color is very pigmented and the coverage is fabulous. This concealer is great for covering blemishes and under the eyes. I have not seen this concealer crease yet so I am very happy with this purchase. 
If you hadn't heard about it yet, you will hear about it now. The Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette is a $60.00 palette with 20 matte and shimmer shades. The shades range from neutral colors to bright pinks, blues and greens. The eyeshadow is GORGEOUS. Urban Decay Palettes hves always been known for their fantastic pigmentation, buttery soft texture and great shade selection. This palette definitely lives up to that. For someone who has always gone towards neutral shades, this palette provides a great way to expand past your comfort zone. The palette still includes awesome neutrals ranging from cream to brown but, the truly amazing shades are from the fun colors of red, orange, green, blue, purple and pink. For me, this palette was really something I needed. The only eyeshadow palette I own is the Lorac Pro Palette. Don't get me wrong, the Lorac will still be one of the best palettes in existence but, the Vice 3 will definitely find itself up there as a must have. 


The palette comes in a super cute makeup bag that seems to be very durable and not flimsy.

Here are the shades that come in the palette. Look at that brush too! The brush is actually amazing for packing on the eyeshadow and creating definition in the crease!





My camera is kind of awful so some of the lighter shades didn't pick up but, look at those greens and blues! They are absolutely stunning. Are you going to pick up this great palette from Ulta or Sephora? Is there another new palette I am totally missing? Sound off in the comments below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.