Dollar Tree Haul

It's another Dollar Tree Haul! I picked up a lot of Milani, Sally Hansen and Essie. I was very surprised at some of the products available at Dollar Tree because when I went to Ulta (when I did my Ulta Haul), I saw some of the products still available at full price! Here is what I got: 

The first thing I tried was the Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss. I was pretty disappointed with these. I saw the really pretty purple shade and thought it would be super pigmented but, they aren't. They are uncomfortable and you can feel the glitter in top of your lips. I think if you were wanting just a glitter topper then they are okay because the lipstick color will still show through. But, even at a dollar, I don't think they are worth it. It would be a much better product if the glitter was finely milled. The used to retail at Walmart for $6.47 so it was an 85% savings.
 39 Fashion Diva 
  Starshine
 
The Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner was a hit for me! It is very pigmented and dries fast. I found it to be very long wearing and just a super value for only $1.00! Definitely go pick it up if you can! This retails for $7.99 on Milani's website which is a 87.5% savings!
This tiny little eyeshadow pot in 14 Blue Ice is very pigmented and I think a perfect size for a single shadow! I find that my single shadows expire before I can even use them up so having a smaller size means I might be able to actually use up all the product. This product retails for about $4.99 on ebay!

The Sally Hansen Nail Strips are a little weird. I don't find them to be very adhesive to the nails and I find them hard to stay on even after constant pressing on the nail. For $1.00, they're still a really great value (Retail: $9.99 at Ulta) at 90% off so if you prefer this to painting your nails, it still is worth it to try. 
There will be an update coming on the nail strips soon. I haven't tried the Essie and one of the Sally Hansen Nail Strip yet so I feel it's unfair to talk about them since I haven't tried them! So look out for that post! As always leave any comments down below and join my community or follow this blog on bloglovin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.