Ipsy Sneak Peek December 2014

A sneak peek of December's Glam Bag!

YES! This is a great sneak peek! I LOVE the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara. It is just a great, volumizing mascara. The formula is a little wet and doesn't clump together your lashes. The wand coats evenly and doesn't create a spidery look. I haven't experienced smudging or flaking with this at all so overall I am happy about the sample. The NYX butter lip balm is a really great item to get for December. The colder months produce super chapped lips so being able to have a balm on you will help with this problem. For me and my Florida life, I will probably not suffer too much from the cold weather or chapped lips but, it is always something I can use if I don't feel like wearing a lipstick.
What do you think of next month? Are you excited? Have you subscribed or are thinking about subscribing? Comment down below your thoughts!

Sneak Peek Day 1:
This came in the earlier sneak peek. Every subscriber will get a travel size Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara in their bag!

Sneak Peek Day 2:
  • Coolway Boost Repair Mask
  • Beauty Without Cruelty Aromatherapy Hair Care Daily Benefits Shampoo
  • Style Sexy Hair 450 Protect, 450 Dry Spray, 450 Headset or Spray Clay
  • Bb All Style Blow Dry
Sneak Peek Day 3:
  • Pixi Fairy Dust in Gold Dust or Honey Glaze
  • Nourish Organic Eye Cream (this might be a new product because I can't find it on their website)
  • Cailyn Just Mineral Eye Polish (Ye, Eye POLISH)
Any picks you want in your bag? I want to try the Pixi Fairy Dust or the Cailyn Eye Polish.
Leave me any comments down below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.