Elf Haul Part 3: Face

The finale you have all been waiting for! The face product of my elf haul! Probably my second favorite part after the lips because I love me some blush! Here are all the products I decided to try out:
So I actually made a mistake when purchasing the stipple brush. Since I got cream blush, I needed a brush to blend it with. I wanted the SMALL stipple brush instead of this one. I have no idea what to do with this product yet.The powder brush on the other hand is really awesome. It is quite soft and easily applies both loose and pressed powder. It is definitely worth the $3.00.
This Elf tone correcting in cool powder product is weird. It doesn't have much pigmentation so I am not sure how color correcting it is. When I swatched it, it was basically all white. I would have taken a picture but, it didn't show up on camera. I will still use it and give an update later.

This Elf Studio Bronzer in Warm is a great product! I love that you can make it as dark or as light as you can. For days I don't feel like contouring, I use the lightest shade to give a little glow. This is a great way to create a personalized for when your tan in the summer and pale in the winter.

The Elf Studio Countouring Blush and Bronzer in St.Lucia is kinda weird. The bronzer is very pigmented and blendable. The bronzer is a great tone for many skin types. The blush, however, is not nearly as pigmented. It takes A LOT of product in order to show up on the skin. There is also a ton of glitter in the blush shade which I don't like. I think this would be a great blush topper or even highlight but, I really won't you this as a blush.

The Studio blushes in Candid Coral and Passion Pink are very interesting. Passion Pink is a gorgeous bubblegum pink. It doesn't have glitter in it and feels super soft on the skin. I find it easy to blend and it has the right amount of pigmentation. It is not like some blushes were even the slightest tap is way too much. It is just the right amount. Candid Coral I found to be a lot like the St. Lucia blush above. It has a lot of glitter and it is very hard to give off the coral color. I think this would also be a great blush topper or highlighter and I like to pair it with the Candid Coral. 

The Baked Highlighter in Blushed Gems is absolutely gorgeous. It is a great slightly pink color and gives a nice, natural glow to the skin. The Baked Bronzer in St. Lucia is definitely my favorite bronzer. The natural sheen to the skin makes you look like you have incredibly healthy skin. I actually like the baked bronzer better than the one in the contouring duo. I would recommend these highly.

The HD Cream Blushes from Elf are really great. The pigmentation is off the charts! It literally is so easy to go overboard so a super light hand is needed. With that being said, you will get a great number of uses out of this product. I really like the staying power of this. I put it on in the morning and it will stay all day long. The shades below are Superstar, Diva and Headliner.

Last but certainly not least is the Elf Eyebrow kit in medium. I have never really done my eyebrows before so this is a great kit for beginners. It is really easy to use and your brows will stay in shade all day. This shade is a great match for me because I am a medium-ish brunette. When applying, it was easy to create a natural brow look and it didn't loo fake.

Well that is the grand finale! I hope you enjoyed this haul. What are your favorite Elf products. What products should I try next! Comment down below!
Follow me on: 
Twitter:girlvcollege
Instagram: girlversuscollege
Google+: Melanie "GirlversusCollege" Elizabeth
Pinterest: girlvcollege
Bloglovin: Button on top left column of this page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.