What's in my November 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag

Let's first take a moment to appreciate this adorable makeup bag! I LOVE it!
The first thing I got in my bag was a Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base. I'm actually really excited about this one because I don't own any eye bases of any brand this should be interesting! (Retail: $14)
Next in my Bag is an Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Liquid Eyeliner. I love the name. I actually recently lost my E.l.f. liquid liner in Black so hopefully this is in black to! (Retail: $18)
The J. Cat Beauty Wonder Paint is coming in my bag and I am VERY excited! This product seems super fun to try and I heard it is a dupe for OCC lip tars! (Retail: $5)
I got the Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray! That is a LONG title. I actually never really use hairspray so this product is okay to me. (Retail: $9)
 
Last, but certainly not least, is the Temptu Highlighter! I am really excited because I literally own two highlighters (Benefit's watts up and E.l.f. baked highlighter) so I would love to add another to my collection! (Retail: $27.50)


Do you subscribe to Ipsy? If yes, then you can see your glam bag early by sharing a post on Facebook! What do you think of my bag? Do you think it will be a good value? Comment down below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.