November 2014 Ipsy Sneak Peek #2

I WANT EVERYTHING IN THIS PICTURE (except the starlooks gloss). This picture has fulfilled me inner lip junkie! We have a mixutre of glosses, lipsticks, chubby sticks, lip paints and a random nail polish. Here are the products from above:
  • Nicole by OPI Nail Polish in Party Bus (mayber)
  • CK One Color High Shine Lip Gloss in Faithful (limited edition color)
  • Starlooks Lip Gloss in Guilty Pleasure
  • Love and Beauty Cosmetics Matte Lipstick by Forever 21 in Fuscia
  • L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencil in either Wine or Lilac (super similar colors)
  • Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in Lady and the Vamp
  • J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint in Queen of Hearts
This round of products seem intriguing. I swear though, if I get another Starlooks lipgloss, I will loose it. That is the one thing that bothers me about Ipsy is they like to reuse products A LOT. I want to try the L.A. Colors Chunky Lip Pencil and the J. Cat Wonder Lip Pencil because their are at least 18 shades for each line! So, if you fall in love with one, there are TONS of options to look at. I really don't want the Love and Beauty because I really haven't heard many good reviews of Forever 21 cosmetics. But, we'll just have to wait and see. Are you excited for this month? Do you subscribe to Ipsy? Comment down below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.