Amazing Lip Products 2014

LIP PRODUCTS!!!
So if you have read my blog since the beginning, you probably know that I just love any and all lip products. I love the nudes, the pinks, the plums (especially the plums) and the reds. So I thought it was about time I shared all my favorite lip products at the moment. Some of them are probably not a surprise but, some of them might be! So lets get started! I have 9 products I will provide reviews for today. Here they are:

 Lip liners should definitely be a staple in your makeup collection. For me, I don't like spending a ton of money for these because I typically were tinted lip balms to class instead of full on lipstick looks. So basically, I don't use lip liners often enough to justify spending $20 on a Mac or other high end liners. I have experimented with TONS of drugstore liners and I was really surprised that Ulta is my absolute favorite. Normally they range from $7 to $8 but...... Ulta runs $1 sales for their lip liners like every two months. My favorite from their line is the automatic lip liner and contour lip liner. These are so incredibly creamy and the pigmentation is impressive. They last very long even after you lipstick is destroyed by your lunch time meal. I sometimes like to wear these alone if I want just a matte look or counterbalance a bright eye. The colors from bottom to top are:

  • Ulta Contour Lip Liner in Flesh at Ulta
  • Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Bloom
  • Ulta Lip Liner in Scarlet

 The next products are some lip glosses (sorta). The Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick is definitely more of a lip gloss for me. It is really pigmented with micro glitter but, it is not super longer wearing and will require reapplication after eating (which is why I don't consider it a lipstick). It is not sticky at all and has a great shiny finish, like the name says. It is a nude pink color that I absolutely love. I bought this in the Bulletproof Essentials Starter Kit, which is $49. I don't think I would buy this at $20 because you can find cheaper and similar alternatives and QVC runs some great deals for kits at Christmas. The Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss is stunning both on its own and over a red lip. It is surprisingly more long wearing than I thought. It last close to 6 hours and even still have some shine and color after eating. I bought this in a 5 gloss kit last Christmas. It was originally $24 but, I got it a week or two after Christmas so it was on clearance for $12!

  • Mally Beauty High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Starburst at Ulta
  • Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Ruby (this is a link for a similar kit ) at Sephora

 This is probably the most used lip products in my collection. It is the L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick in Merino Mauve (bottom) and Pink Cashmere (top). These are the creamiest and most moisturizing lip products I own and the are fantastic for school. They can go on sheer or build up for better pigmentation. They are so great for dry lips but, the color doesn't last after lunch so reapplying is necessary. I don't think that these products are sold anymore but they are probably similar to the Lip Balm in the Colour Riche line. I bought these at Target on clearance so it might still be at your local Target!
 Last is my favorite lip products right now. The Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet came in my Ipsy bag for September 2014 and it is absolutely gorgeous! It is the prettiest red/plum lipstick with a satin finish. It is soooooooooooooo pigmented and last ALL DAY. I have never reapplied and I literally only need one sparing coat for awesome coverage of my lips. It's $13 off Hikari's website, which is middle of the road price for lipstick but, I think it is totally worth it. The next is the Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in #34. It is the best textured lipstick I own, it is so creamy and has never dried out my lipstick. It is $20 (yikes) at Sephore but, I think it was absolutely worth it. 
So that's it! Comment down below if you liked this review and any lip products you love so I can check out some gems I might be missing! See you next time!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.