October Ipsy 2014 Sneak Peeks

A sneak peek of October's Glam Bag!
October 2014 Ipsy Sneak Peek #1
This sneak peak is over a week old now but, it's still really awesome! This month's Ipsy seems very heavily reliant on eye products. I, personally, hope that I don't get any mascara because I already have way too much. I would love to get the Skone Tattoed Eyeliner, the Mica Beauty Mineral Eye Shadow, or the Jesse's Girl Mineralized Baked Powder Eye Shadow. I either do not own any of these types of products in my collection or I only own one of a different brand. The colors for these collection are very pretty. Here are all the products pictured above:
  • MICA Beauty Mineral Eye Shadow Earth Colors
  • Jesse’s Girl Mineralized Baked Powder Eye Shadow
  • Doll 10 Conceal it Concealer (I think)
  • Skone Tattooed Eyeliner
  • ModelCo Volumeyes Extreme Black Mascara
  • Revlon Bold Laquer Mascara
  • NYC Big Bold Curl Mascara

October 2014 Ipsy Sneak Peek #2


My biggest beauty weakness is by far any and all lip products. The colors here range quite a bit from pinks to a deep red. The theme for Ipsy this month is Beauty Candy and it looks so cute! I am dying to see what the bag looks like now! Here are the products in the pictures above:

  • Starlooks Lip Gloss: Huge color selection so it is hard to narrow down the name of the color
  • Noyah Lipstick: It might be the Empire Red Color
  • City Color Matte Lipstick: Can't quite tell this color but it looks pretty.
So I am very excited for this October 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag!

Are you a subscriber? Are you considering subscribing? Leave any comments or questions below!
October 2014 Ipsy Sneak Peek #3
If you subscribe to the Ipsy emails then you would already know about this next sneak peak. My guess for the next sneak peek would be either face products like powder or body products such as lotion. These products pictured have already been (hopefully correctly) cataloged so check the other sneak peeks to see what they are!
October 2014 Ipsy Sneak Peek #4

I guessed it right! Ipsy's new sneak peek is all about body products. I have never heard of any of these brands but, that doesn't mean anything. Knowing Ipsy, they are probably a group of fantastic products to try. Here is the new products picture:
  • Rogue by Rihanna perfume (most likely a sample size in the Ipsy bag)
  • Ayres Body Butter or Body Polish
  • Figs & Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin and Rose Berry
These products look really fun to try. I hope the hand cream this month is more hydrating than last month. If your interested in a review of last months products than just look no further than this page! I am so excited for this month's products! There is a great group of new and interesting items to try and hopefully fall in love with! What do you think? Are you excited for Ipsy's products? I know I am! Sound off in the comments!
October 2014 Ipsy Sneak Peek #5

I can't believe there is even more face products! Yay! They look really interesting and nice to try. Here are the products listed in this Sneak Peek:
  • Epice Purifying Exfoliate
  • Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
  • Skyn Iceland Glacier Cleansing Clothes
Looking at these products makes me super excited. Cleansing clothes are something every girl needs to take off her makeup and is basically a staple in my collection. I love using the Simple Cleansing Clothes but I am open to trying a new brand. The Indie Lee is interesting because I have never used a brightening cleanser before so it would be great to see how it works. The Exfoliate is usually great for removing blackheads so I wouldn't mind getting this in my basket. I can't wait for the next (and last) Ipsy Sneak Peek tomorrow! Check back tomorrow and I'll have the last sneak peek up around noon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.