Ipsy Sneak Peek November 2014

It feels like just yesterday I received my October 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag and posted my review. With November just around the corner, another Ipsy Glam Bag will be on the way. Even sooner will be a string of sneak peeks on the Ipsy Facebook page. I just got an email of the High End products headed this way for November 2014. I. Can't. Even. I am so incredibly excited with this group of products! I know you are anxious so here they are:
A sneak peek of November's Glam Bag! 
Holy mother of high end products, I am SOOOOO excited. In case you can't see the product names too well, here is what you might receive as an Ipsy subscriber (you are guaranteed at least one product above): 
  • GlamGlow Powermud Dualcleanse Treatment ($69.00 for Full size)
  • Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil ($46.00 for Full size)
  • Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream ($21.00 for Full size)
  • It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer ($24.00 for Full size)
  • Temptu Highlighter ($27.50 for Full size)
  • Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder or Mineral Illuminating Powder ($37 and $38)
  • Laura Mercier Fan Powder Brush ($30.00 for Full size)
The Laura Mercier powder product is the only one I am not sure exactly what it is. But, anything from that brand is going to be absolutely fabulous. Are you excited for next month? Give this post a +1 and follow me on pinterest, google+ and twitter. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.