ELF 50% OFF SALE

MAJOR ELF SALE
Typically Elf only does the 50% off everything sale on special days like Black Friday and Cyber Monday but for 24 hours today, you get get absolutely EVERYTHING 50%! Use code EVERYTHING at checkout for 50% off for orders $30+ and free shipping on $40+ orders at eyeslipsface.com. I went crazy and got 32 products ranging eyeshadow to brushes for $40 so I could get free shipping (I payed $1.25 a product). Check out my blog later this month for my massive haul! I will probably split this up into Eyes, Lips, Face and Tools so that the post doesn't become super long.
Here is a preview of the 10 items I'm most excited about:

  • Elf Smudge Pots
  • Elf Matte Lip Color
  • Elf Lip Exfoliator
  • Elf Moisturizing Lipstick
  • Elf Baked Highlighter
  • Elf Dramatic Lash Kit 
  • Elf Baked Bronzer
  • Elf HD Blush
  • Elf Luscious Liquid Lipstick
  • Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder 
Other deals you might want to know about is Stila, Too face, Tarte, Urban Decay and other high end makeup brands give you 20% off your first order when you sign up for their email list.

Stay tuned this week and I'll be reviewing my new Ipsy Glam Bag (yay!). As always, leave me some comments down below about anything you feel like sharing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.