Dollar Tree Haul October 2014

Awesome Products at a Great Value!
I recently hit 200 views on my blog and I thought to celebrate I would do a super mini haul at Dollar Tree! I'm sure you have seen on YouTube, Blogger, Facebook, Pinterest,etc. the great values you can get at Dollar Tree. Many name brand products sold in drugstores and supermarkets send their product overflow or discontinued products to Dollar Tree and many times you can get some amazing savings! For this tiny haul, I picked up four name brand makeup products to ad to my collection:

 The first product was actually a necessity. My real techniques base shadow brush is awesome but, I wish it had much more dense hairs so that I could pack on eyeshadow easily. I found this E.l.f. Professional Blending Eye Brush in the makeup aisle and I love it! It is very soft and dense and I just used it last night and the amount of shadow you can put on your eyelid at once is quite impressive! This might just be my new favorite brush! This is actually $1 at eyeslipsface.com so the savings aren't the best but, E.l.f. can be so hard to come by in stores that it's great that Dollar Tree has them since Dollar Tree is only 5 minutes from my dorm!
 Next up for review is the Sally Hansen Moisture Twist 2-in-1 Primer+Color in Peach Smoothie. I was so excited to try this product because I have never had a Sally Hansen makeup product (but I have plenty of their nail polish). Honestly, the packaging sold this product for me! It is so cute and sleek! It looks nice to display in my acrylic makeup caddy! The color payoff for this product is fabulous! I can wear this alone and not worry that it only makes my lips look shiny and nothing else. Of course with any lip gloss, you will have to reapply after eating. This lip gloss is $4.99 regular price at amazon.com so that is 80% savings!
 I am ashamed to say the I was a UCF Knight without any gold nail polish (sad face). So I was stoked when I found this Revlon Top Speed Nail Polish in 830 Golden. The color is gorgeous and you really only need one coat for full coverage. This nail polish claims it is fast drying but, it was NOT. It took 10 minutes to harden from the liquid consistency and 30 minutes to fully set. Other than that, I think its a pretty good nail polish. This polish is $6.90 on amazon.com which is an impressive 86% savings!
 The last thing I picked up was a totally new type of product for me. This is the L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Nail Lingerie Limited Edition Diamond Collection in 701 Bling Addict. I always want to have awesome nail designs but, I am totally awful at doing them. These nail stickers make it so easy for me to have the best nails without the struggle of doing it myself. These are so easy to apply and there is no need for a top coat. They can be apply over dry nail color (I used Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in 370 Wild Orchid which I found on clearance at Target and is sold on amazon.com). They provide a great look for only $1.  This has a giant original price of $8.95 at amazon.com which means this has almost a 90% savings. Let me repeat that, 90% SAVINGS!! 
Hopefully you will run down to your closest Dollar Tree and find some awesome savings. While I was there, I did see Milani Nail Polish and other E.l.f. brushes. Comment down below if you have any Dollar Tree finds you may have and I will definitely look into it! See you next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.