Collective Drugstore Haul

This post is long overdue! I found some AMAZING deals at CVS during the winter beauty clearance. Here are two of the products that were 75% off!


The Milani backed blushes are beautiful! I love the mosaic look that comes with baked products because they look so artistic. If you are looking for a Marsala blush color, this Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino is perfect. I think the color is too dark for my fair skin tone but, it would look stunning on someone with tan or a deeper complexion. The longevity is good. I see some product still left at the end of the day but, it is not as vibrant as when I first put it on. This might be a little too pigmented because it is easy to apply way too much if you are fair skinned. 




I like products that come with mirrors because it makes them very travel friendly!


The Physicians Powder is a very soft and mildly pigmented, matte bronzer. I like that it is very easy to use because some bronzers can be overly pigmented and leave you looking like you just got out of a bad spray tan job. 


Yay mirrors!



Target has the best holiday kits and when they go on clearance, you must run and get them!


The NYX Sugar Rush Butter Gloss trio is really awesome. I personally have never tried these glosses before and I have no idea why. I love the creamy, non-sticky texture and the opacity of these glosses. These work well alone or with the right color lipstick! So pretty!


Not the best picture quality but, these glosses still look gorgeous!


This set was $10! TEN DOLLARS! That razor alone is around $10! I love olay products to begin with but, the lotion is phenomenal. My skin feels so soft and moisturized afterwards. The shaving cream is nice for travel. The body wash is pretty standard with olay products. All in all, it is an awesome value!


Plus there are coupons!


More CVS and Target clearance!


I always like trying new lip products because you never know what you will like! The Rimmel products are the first I have tried from the brand. Overall, I like each and every one. The lip liner is creamy and pigmented. The lipstick is an awesome color and I love how creamy it is. The new show off lip gloss line is basically a liquid lipstick. It is creamy but, highly pigmented and can definitely be worn alone. Everyone knows the Revlon Color Burst Lip Butters are absolutely beautiful. I love that they are quite sheer and give you a "your lips but better look". The pink lemonade is a sheer pink color that is just great. The Covergirl lipstick line is ultra creamy and very true to color. The color you see on the tube is the color that shows up on your lips which is very rare for a cosmetic company. This color is spellbound is such a great statement pink.


I bought this literally because of Emilynoel83 on youtube. The physician's formula happy booster is AMAZING. I see this as a blush topper that adds an extra "oomf" to your complexion. If you love your matte pink blush but, wish it had some extra sparkle, this is your product! The texture is soft but, not powdery and it is easy to use.


Physicians Formula has some of the best packaging!


Physicians formula shimmer strips remind me so much of colourpop's super shock shadows. They are a cream, moist formula that has decent pigmentation. I love that you can use this as a base for powder products or as a highlight to your inner corner or brow bone. I think the only critique I have is that I wish there was a deeper color than the taupe on the far right. I nice deep brown or black would allow for more diverse looks.


These color tattoo pigments are an interesting bunch. I don't know why I bought these because I don't like pigments because they are hard to work with. These colors are beautiful and real show up well. However, it is so hard to not have fall out. I typically have a completely sparkly face at the end of it. I will still use these but, not as often as some of the other products.





Well that's it! Any products you are excited about? Anything you are dying to get? Comment below!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! I've never actually tried Physicians Formula because they're a bit hard to find in the UK, but all the pictures I've seen show adoraaaaable packaging!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Charlotte xxx
    www.dobeautywithcharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love their products and we are lucky to have such great access to them!

      Delete
  2. Lovely haul! I've never actually tried Physicians Formula because they're a bit hard to find in the UK, but all the pictures I've seen show adoraaaaable packaging!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Charlotte xxx
    www.dobeautywithcharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.