Drugstore Makeup: Top 5 Makeup Products under $5 in My Collection

Homage to my future tight budget

Picture
1. E.l.f Eyelid Primer: $1.00 at Target, some Walmarts and eyeslipsface.com
This is the best eyelid primer I have ever tried. I used the Lorac eyelid primer that comes with the Pro Palette for the longest time and I was looking for a cheaper alternative. This primer last just as long for only 5% of what the Lorac primer cost. 
Picture2. E.l.f Essential Liquid Liquid Eyeliner in Black: $1.00 at Target, some Walmarts and eyeslipsface.com
This eyeliner is literally the best eyeliner. It stays on for hours without fading or wearing off. The brush is great to use because it is slim and easy to use. I originally got this as a Christmas gift in an eyeliner gift set from Target and I absolutely fell in love. It's a total steal!





3. E.l.f Mineral Booster: $5.00 at Target, some Walmarts and eyeslipsface.com
This may seem like an E.l.f rave but I promise it's not! I love this product because it is just awesome for setting the under eye concealer. It definitely prolongs the wear of my concealer and it has the "barely there look". I also like to pair it with a BB cream to set the BB cream better and to add a matte finish. 
Picture                     Picture
4. Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara: $3.99 (depends on store)
This is a great mascara for such a low price! I love to use this for my bottom lashes as the formula and brush make it extra easy to apply. If I use this for my upper lashes withvone coat, typically it gives me a enhanced natural look. My lashes do gain volume and length but, it's not extraordinary. It is easy to build to a greater volume which is awesome! It is definitely my go-to before class or if I'm hanging out with friends.
Picture

5. Essence Silky Touch Blushes in Adorable and Life's a Cherry: $2.99 at Ulta
Literally the best blushes I have ever known! The pigmentation is absolutely stunning and the amount of product is totally worth the price!! It gives you 0.17 oz. of product with 0.03 more ounces than the $5.99 NYX blushes. Although, so far, there is only 4 shades. They are all gorgeous!
Picture                                             Picture



Picture                                   Picture
Well that's all! Hope you liked this list and tell me of any under $5 products you like as well and I'll see if I can review! Tune in soon so you can see my dorm room tour! Have a fantastic week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.