November 2014 Favorites in Makeup

GUYS I'M DOING BLOGMAS! 12 days straight of finals!!! So finals are now done and my hiatus from blogging will cease! I have been away for quite some time and I am so sorry. But here are my November 2014 Favorites for Makeup: 
This Neutrogena Healthy Skin Primer is really great for the price. It has an SPF of 15 so if I don't want a full face of makeup, I just slap on this bad boy and head out the door. I don't really think is helps too much with the longevity of my makeup but, I really like the sunscreen aspect of this primer, which is the main use I have for it.

This is an AMAZING foundation. The Bareminerals Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundations is only $29 (which is on the lower side of prestige brands). It is really easy to blend and I love the way it looks. It has medium to full coverage with only 2 to 3 drops. I literally rarely wear a concealer for this foundation because it makes my skin look great. 

This Bareminerals Mineral Veil is a great powder if you don't want any extra coverage. It mattifies and helps put that extra oomf in you looks.


 The Maybelline Mineral Blush in Rose provides a perfect natural flush. It is not too shimmery and not too bright of a color. It is easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I have tried a Bareminerals blush before and this seems like a great dupe (best part is it's only $7 compared to the $20+).
The hype is true! The Benefit Watt's up highlight is just perfection. This champagne color gives that natural healthy skin glow we all want. I got this as a gift from sephora for my birthday and I am definitely repurchasing when I am finished (which might be awhile).

This clinique bronzer is gorgeous! I like to use it on special occasion because it is easy to apply to much and it has quite a lot of micro shimmer. Other than that, it is great for the sculpted face look. The color is best for light skin like my fair skin but I doubt it would show up on deeper tones.

 Look at those shades! This definitely is NOT an everyday palette but, I look it anyways! Deeper is my favorite out of the bunch! This Urban Decay Dangerous palette has one finish: shimmer. The shades are deeper and the color range is on the color side. For a night out with the girls, it is perfect! The best part is the palette removes and you can still use the case as a makeup bag after you are done with the eyeshadows! I like the lipgloss in this palette too because it isn't bold, which helps to balance out the palette.
 The Hikari Lipstick in Cabernet is a great red. I love the finish and the feel. You probably already saw me rave about it in the September 2014 Ipsy unboxing so that's all I have to say. The covergirl Lip Perfection are something you NEED. Seriously. They have a fantastic color range (like at least 30+) and the are moisturizing, have a decent staying power and the finishes can be satin, frosty or glossy! Revlon better look out because these might become a staple!
The Milani Bella Eyeshadow in 02 Sand is the best everyday shadow. It has just enough shimmer to look great on the eye without being too chunky or chalky. The shade is easy to use, super blendable and the texture is ultra soft!

This Sephora eyeliner is the bomb dot com. The pigmentation is something to rival Mally Beauty's Evercolor Eyeliner. The pencil is quite easy to use and you won't experience any tugging when applying. I usually pass over a lot of Sephora products but, this is something worth trying!

What were some products you loved? Check back soon! I will be pushing out a lot more content for BLOGMAS!
You can follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.