Drugstore Haul: Walgreen's Clearance!

I went to Walgreens and they had so many different things on clearance! So I decided to pick up some stuff! Here it is:

 This Wet n Wild Fergie Bronzer is really pretty! The packaging is really bulky and you get a TON of product. The bronzer itself is gorgeous but, for my skin tone I think it is a little too orange. I think I might actually try this as an eyeshadow.
These NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are AMAZING. Literally stay all day, provide a great base for eyeshadow and there is no need for a primer! I got 602, 603 and 617. I really want to get the White one that tons of bloggers rave about. They are well worth the money!

I have never tried a Revlon Lip Butter before and I have been missing out! These are incredibly moisturizing and the tint they leave is really pretty! I picked up Watermelon  and Fig. I like the Fig shade more because it is a great fall color. I'll probably go for the Watermelon shade in the summertime. 

The Wet n Wild Fergie Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain were a miss for me. I got Throwing Shade and Giving Realness. The formula was really thick for a lip stain. The staying power is impressive but, the formula is just not for me. I found it to feel uncomfortable and it felt really drying. The nude shade was not a good match for me. I will definitely be finding them a new home... in the trash.

This Milani Liquid Color in Fiery Coral is MUCH better than the Fergie. This feels like a lipgloss but, has a great staining effect. The color pigmentation is off the charts and my lips didn't actually dry out. I loved this but, it will be a special occasion color!

The Revlon Nearly Naked was only $5. Not bad for a foundation! I haven't tried it yet so no feedback to give as on now.


What items did you pick up lately? Have you tried any of the items above? Sound off in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.