January 2016 BoxyCharm Review

I'm back and better than ever! I took some time off due to school work overload but, I can't wait to jump back into things! So here we go!

I recently subscribed to BoxyCharm and have been loving it. Boxycharm is a monthly subscription box that costs $21 a month plus tax (for me it's $22 with Florida's sales tax rate). It delivers anywhere from 4 to 6 full sized beauty products every month with most values being over $100. I find that I like this style much better than Ipsy and Birchbox even though there is no customization. Don't get me wrong, I liked Ipsy and Birchbox but, I seemed to always get very small sample sizes that provided small values. With BoxyCharm, the values are incredible and I've loved every product I've received.



Love the theme this month! It's a very well curated box and a great start to the year.




The Starlooks Pro Luxe Longwear Eyeliner is amazing! It is a felt tip pen and I love that it dries to a matte black. This is a longwear liner that stays in place all day and doesn't smudge. Value: $19


I've never tried this mascara before but, I am excited to. It supposedly coats your lashes in a tube like formation to give great volume and length. Should be interesting to test out! Blinc Amplified Mascara- Value: $26.00

Blinc Amplified


This 3 piece brush set is really impressive. It comes with the BX-80, 90 and 95. One is a all over shadow brush, another is a crease brush and the last is smudge brush. This is perfect for any collection! I really can't have enough brushes! I'm that weird person you washes my brushes every week to ensure I don't let bacteria build up and cause an infection. FYI, this is a boxycharm exclusive Royal and Langnickel so you can't purchase this exact set. Value: $23.97



BX-80

BX-80 Side view


BX-90

BX-90



I love getting full sized eyeshadow palettes in subscription boxes. This is my first ever Coastel Scents product so, I am excited to see if it will hold to the UD shadows I know and love. First impression wise, I find that this palette provides a wide range of looks for that smoky eye everyone wants. The mettalics seem amazing and the mattes are half bad either. Value: $19.95




First row swatches

Second Row Swatches

Well the total value is $88.92! Incredibel value worth over 4 times what I paid. I love Boxycharm so far and it has not disappointed. I can't wait to see what I get next!

Love to know your thoughts so please feel free to comment down below. See you next time!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.