Decluttering my Collection: Eyeshadow Palettes

SPRING CLEANING! It's that time of the year in which I need to purge myself of some of my makeup products that I really don't need! Check out what I am getting rid of!!




 These palettes I know for a fact I will keep. They include

  • Urban Decay Naked on the Run (Top Left)
  • Urban Decay Vice 3 (Top Middle)
  • Lorac SummerGlo (Bottom Left)
  • Lorac Pro (Middle Bottom)
  • Too Faced Smokey Eye (Bottom Right)


This is a Maybelline EyeStudio Quad in Sunset Seduction. It is super pretty but, soooooooo old. I believe it was the first eyeshadow I ever had that my mom gave to me in my christmas stocking! It is so nostaglic but, I never use it ever and I know it has a lot of bacteria by now (which is disgusting). So out with the old and in with something new!

Better Swatch Picture

 These L'oreal eye quads in Perfume ID (Left) and What Happens in Vegas (Right) are super pretty and I really enjoy the quality and pigmentation but, I honestly just don't reach for them ever. They are fantastic eye shadows but, I know I have these colors in other, larger palettes like my Vice 3. These will probably find new homes because they aren't really that old.
Better Swatch Picture
 

This Ulta Complete Eye Palette is super pretty! I love the colors and the quality is fantastic. I got this as a Birthday Perk for being an Ulta member. The palette is really nice for travel so I think I will hold onto this one.

Ulta Conplete Eye in Indie
I'm really pale so the lighter shades don't show up well

I got this Urban Decay Palette during a black friday sale and I really do love it, I just don't wear these shades like ever. I know my sister really likes these shades so she'll probably get this,

Better Swatches



So I got rid of 3 palettes which I think is progress so I am pretty proud of myself. I know I will probably get rid of more sometime next year just because some of the one above are getting on the older side and it is not good to keep makeup too long because it can cause infections which are totally not fun!

Are you cleaning out your collection for spring? I would love to see some other declutterings! Comment below!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.