March Favorites 2015

It's the happiest time of the month! Favorites!! Which products am I loving right now?

Here they are! These products have been my most used and most loved throughout the entire month! I have reached for these products constantly because they have a lovely spring vibe to them!



This is a limited edition Real Techniques Cheek Brush that is the perfect shape for applying blush to the apple of the cheeks. I don't believe this is sold anymore in stores but, you can buy it directly on Real Techniques' website!


Beautiful Shape


This Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup is a life saver. I have been using this for about 2 months now and I actually have seen my skin improve around my chin (which is where most of my acne is. This is a medium coverage foundation that evens out your skin tone and helps to cover up inflammation or discoloration from acne. I think this is such a great product for people with oily/acne prone skin like me. I don't see this foundation cake up or look like I'm wearing foundation. It is a beautiful product. 




I have a review posted on this a few months ago and I still love this mascara! Great volume and easy application! Better than most high end mascaras that I have tried (it is typically only $6 and their are ALWAYS coupons in the paper for covergirl!). 


During the summertime, I love using brown and other softer colors for my makeup to deviate away from the typical black, smokey look. This mally liner is a beautiful, medium brown that reflects the light very well. Great for spring and summer!


Lorac SummerGlo is the PERFECT spring and summer. I love using the colors between the blue and teal for everyday. This palette is definitely different than the typical Lorac Pro which is what I love the most. Many people like the deviate away from vibrant color in palettes but, Lorac really nailed it!!


ColourPop is a fantastic company with amazing products and this cheek product in Mochi is just a classic pink color that looks good on many different complexions. I love this for everyday because it gives a really nice flush to the cheeks.I think this applies best with a stipple brush because you can control the color better.


Of course I have to have my lip products! The Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Peony is a beautiful color for everyday. The finish is satin and I think it feels very nice on the lips. I have noticed a little drying but, you can counteract this my properly moisturizing your lips beforehand. The Mac Lipstick in Viva Glam Miley Cyrus is just amazing, I love the formulation of Mac lipsticks so much because they are the smoothest, most moisturizing lipsticks ever. Mac just knows how to make lipsticks! I love this hot pink color so much. It is just a super fun color to wear! (PS: proceeds from the Viva Glam Miley Cyrus campaign support people living with HIV/AIDS)


Mac Viva Glam Miley Cyrus (Top) Too Faced Melted Peony (Bottom)


BONUS: Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure in Slice of Sunset is just an amazing color for spring (it actually matches my coach purse which I kinda love that it does).


Well, that wraps it up! What are some of your favorites from last month?? Comment Below!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.