Boxycharm February 2016

Hey lovelies! I'm back with a Boxycharm review! I waited to post this because I wanted to try most of the products beforehand so I could give you my thoughts!


This month's them was rush to relax. I thought this was super cute and thoughtful! For the most part, people need a break from all the holiday rush and new year resolutions. So this box perfectly fits into the time needed to take a break. 

The first produce was a sheet mask from Shray. I am oily skin so unfortunately I did not try this. I am going to pass it along to a friend who I know will appreciate it. Value: $6.00



The next product is a travel size perfume from Realtree (size is 10 ml). It has a very strong citrus scent to is and perfectly matches the "outdoors" them going on with the packaging. I personally love the scent but, perfume varies so much from person to person so describing on a blog or anywhere else, is quite difficult. Anyone else have thoughts on it? Value: $2.50


This eye cream is very soothing and feels nice to apply. I am 20 years old and I don't have many wrinkles so I can't really say whether or not it helps decrease fine lines and wrinkle. Also, this product is $115 dollars for the full size so I sincerely doubt I will ever purchase this. So, this unfortunately was not my favorite in the bunch. Value:$53



 This Ofra cosmetics banana powder was super nice. I've tried their liquid lipsticks before and I absolutely love them. The only down side is that this is a single pan and so it must be kept in a z palette or something like a z palette. I have a z palette so, luckily, this will work. But, I know most people don't so it might be frustrating to others on trying to find a way to store it. Value: $12

The pan was placed on the card for size comparison

This Spongelle you have my heart on a string body wash infused sponge was very pleasant.It has a floral fruity scent that I love. There are two side, a normal sponge texture and a more exfoliate-like side. I though it was lovely and is a great addition to my shower routine! Value:$15

The product I was hands down most excited was the Beauty for Real Blush and Glo stick in Coral Crush/ Hi Beam. This is amazing. It is super creamy, easy to blend and looks amazing on the skin. There really isn't anything you could ask for more in a product! Value: $24



Swatches of the Blush+Glo and the Banana Powder

This box has an overall value of $112.5. This is over 5 times the cost of the box. Boxycharm always has the best values so I am never worried about it. I loved the box and find all the products to be very well suited to the theme.

So how did you think this box panned out? Are you subscribed to boxycharm? I would love to know your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.