New L'oreal Hair Products 2016

Thanks to Influenster, I was able to try the new line of L'oreal Extraordinary Oil Hair products for free. The main draw to these products are that they are infused with an oil complex that consist of Coconut, Argan, Chamomile, Amla, Soja, and Sunflower oil. This is suppose to bring moisture to dry, damage hair and help hair look healthy and shiny.


My experience with this product was a very good one. I really enjoyed these products and found that they made my hair much less frizzy. I have extremely dry, frizzy hair that does not like the Florida Humidity at all. It is really hard for me to find products that help combat this. I found the Shampoo, Conditioner and Oil Serum all together really helped control this problem. The shampoo comes out much more oily than a normal shampoo but, lathers up quite nicely. The conditioner is as creamy as one would expect. Both products wash out without a fuss and leave the hair feeling smooth. The real super star to me is the Lustrous Oil Serum. If I could only repurchase one product, it would be this. It is incredibly lightweight and doesn't weigh down my fine hair. It smooths out frizz in seconds and brings life and shine to it. I really love this products and can't wait to repurchase it. I have a feeling it will be in my favorites pretty soon!

These products run at about $5 a piece. You can buy them from practically any grocery store. I suggest Target because they will run a deal if you buy three to four L'oreal product (depending on the sale), you get a $5 target gift card. Plus, L'oreal has a $3 target coupon on coupons.target.com that can be used towards the oil serum! It is super easy to get a good deal on these products!

Hope you enjoyed my review! Also, you can sign up for influenster and receive products for free too! You do not have to be a blogger or anything!!

Drab to fab in seconds withthe new L'Oreal Products!

*if you click on the influenster link, I DON'T make money off of it. It is not an affliate link!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.